Donate to the Joseph A. Floreano Scholarship + Internship Program
This program recognizes deserving individuals who demonstrate leadership, character, diversity, community involvement, and the potential to be future leaders in the venue management industry.
The Joseph A. Floreano Scholarship + Internship Program was established after the untimely passing of Joseph A. Floreano, CFE, a long-time IAVM member, Foundation Trustee and the first and only Honorary Chairman of the Foundation Board of Trustees. Floreano was known for giving selflessly in both time and money to worthy industry causes. His leadership was aspirational and he took great pride in mentoring and supporting the advancement of the venue management industry. Joe Floreano was not only incredibly instrumental in the development of the Foundation’s ‘Build An Amazing Future’ campaign but also became the inspiration as he truly resembled and embodied everything it stands for. The contributions Floreano made to the Foundation are immeasurable and with that we believed that the naming of the scholarship + internship program would be the most appropriate way to honor his legacy that will forever leave a mark on the Foundation.
VenueConnect 2022: Phoenix, AZ | July 18 – 21, 2022
Application Deadline: May 18, 2022 Notified: May 24, 2022
The IAVM Foundation will award five (5)100+ Women scholarships to VenueConnect 2022, which will cover the cost of registration. Applications will be scored solely on the responses to the essay prompts.
100+ Women Scholarship Application Criteria
- Must identify as a woman and be employed or recently employed in the venue industry
- Must have an active professional, allied or young professional membership with IAVM
- Must apply by the deadline.
- Recipients must be able and willing to attend VenueConnect 2022
- Recipients must be willing to support the Foundation’s fundraising initiatives by providing testimonials, photo(s), blogging about their experience and participating in speaking opportunities as an advocate for the Foundation as requested
CLICK HERE TO APPLY