2020 Application Deadlines
Year 1 2020 VMS Scholarship: January 15, 2020
Awarded by: February 12, 2020
General Guidelines & Criteria:
- The Foundation will provide recipients with full registration to the sector conference at VenueConnect. Registration does not include optional activity fees, such as the golf tournament, tours, etc. In addition to registration, the Foundation will provide recipients with a $600 stipend, which should be applied to travel and/or hotel cost.
- Applicants must be a paid financial Member of IAVM or prepared to join IAVM
- There are a limited number of scholarships available; applicants who have never before received a scholarship will be given priority over those who have previously received a scholarship.
- Recipients must be able and willing to attend the sector conference for which the applicant is granted.
- Recipients must be willing to support the Foundation’s fundraising initiatives by providing testimonials, blogging about their experience and participating in speaking opportunities as an advocate for the Foundation.
- Applicants must upload and attach resume to the online application.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Foundation Trustees along with committee members.
- Recipients will be notified via email from the Foundation.