IAVM Foundation Legacy Award Nominations Are Open
Deadline To Submit Nominations For The 2018 IAVM Foundation Legacy Award Is November 17, 2017.
The IAVM Foundation Legacy Award may be awarded annually by the Board of Trustees to an individual or organization who, in the opinion of the IAVM Foundation has made a significant financial and/or non-financial contribution to benefit the mission and objectives of the IAVM Foundation. The Foundation Chief Executive Officer will provide evidence the nominee meets the criteria.
The following criteria are established for the Legacy Award nominees:
- The nominee may be from any membership category of IAVM or from outside of the Association in a related field.
- Any current or past contributor to the IAVM Foundation may make a nomination, which must provide, in writing, specific examples of the nominee’s outstanding contributions to the IAVM Foundation.
- At least three letters of recommendation must accompany the nomination.
- No Chair of IAVM or Chair of the IAVM Foundation is eligible for consideration until the third VenueConnect following his/her term of office.
- Previous recipients are ineligible (and may be found on our website under Awards).
- Nominations must be submitted to the Director of Governance & Operations no later than November 17, 2017.
- The award may be given posthumously.
The nominations and letters of recommendation should be written to Brad Mayne, CFE, IAVM Foundation CEO and submitted to Rosanne Duke electronically. The nomination letter and all letters of recommendation must be received by close of business November 17, 2017. If you have any questions, please contact Rosanne Duke at 972.538.1025.