iCommit - Let’s Build A Stronger IAVM
Campaign Active through June 30, 2018
It’s time to kick off the International Association of Venue Managers’ successful get-a-member campaign – iCommit.
Goal: We have 5,500 members. We are targeting a 10% increase with this recruitment effort by June 30, 2018. However, if every member adds/refers just one new member, we could DOUBLE our membership!
What’s In It For You?
More members means more collaboration, a bigger and more diverse network for you, and a greater pool of experts to create inspiring and motivating educational content at schools, conferences, webinars, podcasts and blog posts.
Besides feeling good about supporting your association, for each new member you refer, your name will be entered into a raffle to win one of five, $500 Apple gift cards* to apply toward the purchase of any Apple product. The more members you refer, the more chances you will have to win.
- The grand prize will be a complimentary registration to VenueConnect 2019 (value up to $1,000).
- Win one of five, $500 Apple Gift cards* – receive one raffle entry for each new member you refer.
- The IAVM Region that adds the most new members will have one CVP application fee waived (the Region Director will choose the recipient within the winning region).
- The campaign ends June 30, 2018.
To ensure you are eligible to win one of the prizes, ask your new member to do the following:
- List your name in the Application Section titled, “Who Recommended IAVM To You/How Did You Hear About IAVM?”
- Enter “iCommit” in the Promotional Code field in the online membership application.
- For new Professional or Allied members only, the $150 one-time initiation fee will be waived.**
Hurry! Start referring new members today. We will post updates throughout the contest period in the IAVM Newsletter. Contact Summer Beday, member care manager or me if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The gift cards will be sent to the winners in July 2018.
** Some membership types do not have an initiation fee; the dues will not be discounted