Excited about your future in venue management? So are we. In fact, we can hardly wait to introduce you to professionals from every facet of the industry and every corner of the globe. As an IAVM student member, you have access to educational programs that bridge the gap between the classroom and the real world, including internships and one-on-one mentoring from seasoned pros. It's your ticket to the thrill of a lifetime. Grab it.
A Few of the Benefits:
- Connections to industry colleagues, leaders and trailblazers
- One-on-one mentoring from seasoned pros via the Mentor Connector program
- Knowledge-expanding webinars and online learning available anytime you need information
- Private access to the popular industry discussion forum, VenueNet; members post questions and share real-time solutions with one another
- Live industry events at spectacular venues with actionable education sessions and networking opportunities
- Scholarship and internship opportunities
- Job Shadowing Program – get valuable training at a venue to help you select your career path in venue management
- College Partnership Program – industry veterans share their experiences in the classroom! Ask your professor to reach out to IAVM for more details
- A subscription to the digital version of Facility Manager magazine, filled with member stories, industry trends, perspectives, research and technology updates
- Our weekly e-newsletter, Front Row News, plus email updates and event previews
- Read about membership terms and conditions.
Dues = $75