This ever-changing, anything-can-happen industry is no place to go it alone. Fortunately, you don't have to. As a member, you can learn from the experiences of several thousand venue management professionals around the world and from the wisdom of industry experts. Gain a competitive edge through educational and career development opportunities. You have the access, the connections, the inspiration to transform the future — your own and that of the profession.
A Few of the Benefits:
- Connections to industry colleagues, leaders and trailblazers
- Knowledge-expanding webinars, online learning and our one-on-one mentoring program
- Private access to the popular industry discussion forum, VenueNet
- Live industry events at spectacular venues with actionable education sessions and networking opportunities
- A pathway to earning your Certified Venue Executive (CVE) designation or Certified Venue Professional (CVP).
- A subscription to Facility Manager magazine plus our weekly e-newsletter, (blogs), email updates and event previews
- Proprietary industry research and custom benchmarking data
- Purchase valuable resources at member pricing, such as the latest industry guides, The IAVM Blueprint: Event Management, PAVM: Sports, Entertainment, Meeting & Convention Venues
- Search the career center for hot job opportunities by reviewing listings and post your resume
- Full access to the IAVM membership directory and supplier lists
- Leadership opportunities that help build IAVM while honing your skills and expanding your reach
- Read about membership terms and conditions.
Dues $495 + $150 New Member Initiation Fee = $645