Your first few years in venue management can set the pace for your whole career. Good reason to start full throttle. That's the idea behind IAVM's affordable membership level for professionals aged 30 and under. It immediately identifies you as an industry up-and-comer. From day one, you're connected to a worldwide professional network. You gain access to the industry's best minds, to insider information and to educational opportunities that serve as jet fuel for rising stars.
A Few of the Benefits:
- Connections to industry colleagues, leaders and trailblazers
- One-on-one mentoring from seasoned pros
- Knowledge-expanding webinars and online learning
- Private access to the popular industry discussion forum, VenueNet
- Live industry events at spectacular venues with actionable education sessions and networking opportunities
- Scholarship and internship opportunities
- Eligibility to earn Certified Venue Professional designation (CVP)
- A digital subscription to Facility Manager magazine plus our weekly e-newsletter, email updates and event previews
- Proprietary industry research and custom benchmarking data
- Full access to the IAVM membership directory and supplier lists
- Volunteer opportunities that help build IAVM while honing your skills and expanding your reach
- Read about membership terms and conditions.
Dues = $250