Region 4 - Program/Schedule
2019 IAVM Region 4 Conference
April 28 - May 2, 2019
The opening reception will be at Boise State University. BSU Shuttles will pick up from the Residence Inn.
Golf – Banbury Golf Course – Monday, April 29 – Tee times begin @ 9am (Every ten minutes after and have 6 confirmed tee-times)
- Registration - $100
- Designed by John Harbottle III, BanBury Golf Course meanders around the South Channel of the Boise River, successfully uniting golf with native habitat. A challenging 6,890 yard par 71 public course, BanBury Golf Course has been consistently rated in the top ten golf courses in Idaho by Golf Digest in the past eight years. (http://www.banburygolf.com/)
- BOXED LUNCHES SALADS - $10 / PERSON Choice of Turkey Bacon Club, Chicken Caesar or Chicken Salad, or Vegetarian served with dinner roll and cookie; boxed for your convenience WRAPS/SUBS - $11 / PERSON Choice of Chicken Caesar wrap, Ham & Swiss wrap, Turkey bacon club wrap or roast beef & cheddar, Vegetarian sub served with bag of chips and cookie; boxed for your convenience
- Closest to the Pin - $50.00-Gift Card
- Longest Drive - $50-Gift Card
- Longest Putt - $50-Gift Card
- Random Drawing - $50-Gift Card
Boise Brew Walking Tour
April is Craft Beer Month in Idaho! Come enjoy locally brewed beer, cider and great company! Plan to meet in the Residence Inn main lobby. Tour will include four breweries and lunch. Boise weather is very walkable during this time of year. This is a great opportunity to see some of the culture and history in Downtown Boise. For people who do not want to walk, scooters and bikes are available to rent.
Cost is $40.00 per person. Includes tastings at each stop, awesome Boise Brew Swag and Lunch.