VMS Internship Program, Application deadline: February 3, 2020 | Awarded By: February 24, 2020
The VMS internship focuses on creating an educational experience and hands-on involvement.
- Eight (8) internships are available.
- The Internship includes room and board and up to $500 for travel reimbursement.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years or older (at the time of the school, June 6, 2020).
- Applicants must be willing to support IAVM staff onsite with various tasks (i.e. registration, meeting logistics, fundraising support, event support, etc.)
- Applicants must also be willing to be available a minimum of eight* hours each day during the school (*actual hours may vary).
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or be currently enrolled in a school of higher education.
- Applicants will be selected based on their responses to the questions on the application.